We started the new year last week with an article about how our lifestyle choices affect our health. The focus of the last HealthTip was to expose some of the many ways we consciously and unconsciously destroy our own health and we approached the subject from the point of view of "what could you stop doing that would contribute to your health?"
This week, we will briefly look at some of the things you could start doing that would also contribute to your health. If you stop what is hurting you and start what will help you then this year could be a banner year for you and your health!
While this is, by no means, a complete list; it could represent a great place for you to start 2011 in as healthy a way as possible:
1. Exercise-create a regular exercise program that you can and will commit to doing…
the operative word is regular.
2. Nutrition-become more knowledgeable about what you eat and more mindful as you
eat it so you nourish your body rather than just fill your stomach.
3. Lose fat.
4. Drink plenty of pure water.
5. Practice the art of self-relaxation.
6. Detoxify your system.
7. Make time for YOU.
8. Get regular chiropractic check-ups and adjustments…again focus on regular.
9. Make any other lifestyle changes that you think will contribute to your health.
The Bottom Line…The Bottom Line…The Bottom Line…
Gossett Chiropractic Arts